Saturday, September 11, 2010

TEN TEN TEN TEN TEN TEN TEN TEN TEN TEN

Dear Reader,

I am moving to France. In ten days. It's happening.

I am excited and nervous and tired just thinking about it and over emotional {I literally started crying about chocolate. While I was texting Jenna. Because I was telling her how much I love it. I may be losing it.} and I'm ready to go but not ready to leave.

Ron: One person couldn't feel all of that, they'd explode.
Hermione: Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have.

I think my emotional range is the size of the Black Lake {Harry Potter reference. Try to keep up, yeah?}.

Maybe once I know where I'm living I'll be okay. I'd rather not have to peddle the streets of Paris like Esmerelda in Notre Dame, living in the Metro station making friends with the pigeons and goats.

Whatever these are legit fears.

I'll keep you updated. In the meantime I will be reading Harry Potter, eating chocolate chip cookies and napping.

No comments:

Post a Comment