Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Foxy Lady

Recently I've had this new found obsession with foxes.

Why?

Because they are cool.

I think it may have started when I watched the movie Fantastic Mr. Fox {"I'm asking if he thinks we're in for a hard winter.... He doesn't seem to know"} a few weeks ago. I really just want one as a pet. Wouldn't that be so cool!? "Yeah, this is my pet Fox, Foxy. Jealous?"

In case you were wondering, I've found out some interesting facts about foxes...

A pack of foxes is called a skulk.

A fox's bushy tail is called a brush.

Its acute muzzle is called a fox face.

Foxes stalk their prey just like cats. Also like cats, they often play with their catch before they kill it. If they aren’t hungry, they may even catch mice just to play with, then let them go when they are done.

A fox’s hearing is so sharp they can hear a watch ticking forty yards away.

Although it is a member of the dog family, some of the fox's habits are very cat like as well.

{I don't even know if this is a fox... but look how cute it is!}

"Vulpes Vulpes!"



Foxes rock.


No comments:

Post a Comment